I installed both the agent and the server in one machine and started the monitoring target WAS where the agent installed. I checked that the target agent appeared and then executed the application deployed in the WAS. After that, I got the following message.
Jan 25, 2011 9:39:21 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Initializing Spring FrameworkServlet ‘nctx’
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0×09bcde77, pid=21790, tid=1842346896
- JRE version: 6.0_17-b04
- Java VM: Java HotSpot™ Server VM (14.3-b01 mixed mode linux-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C 0×09bcde77
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
get_nprocs_conf=8, get_nprocs(ncpu)=8, ncpu=8, _SC_CLK_TCK=100
Jennifer20 loaded successfully.
The above error was shown and then the WAS was shut down. The reporting file is uploaded.
I see no problems with installation? What is the reason for this problem?